- These scripts may gather data for web statistics, which then may be used for interest-based advertising on other services (such as Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn), and they may offer additional functionality to the websites (such as chat).
- On our websites, we are tracking data for analytical purposes into our data stores and prediction models powered by Astrology Spark Content Recommendations and Astrology Spark Analytics.
- For certain parts of our websites, for instance, pages that require a login, cookies are required for the website to work properly. Otherwise, cookies are generally not required for the operation of the website.
- We set a cookie and use local storage in your browser that contains information that we use to identify you between visits. In particular, we set an identifier that identifies you for the functional site features described in the tables below.
- How you can opt-out of web tracking – Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings under Cookie Settings to find out more and change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
This cookie name is associated with the Amazon Web Services Elastic Load
Balancing functionality for routing client request on the server.
Cookie banner tool.
Session management cookie to enable users to login.
|Google Tag Manager
This cookie is associated with sites using Google Tag Manager to load other
scripts and code into a page. Without it, other scripts may not function
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. Some information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
This tag is used to track engagement by users and to analyze traffic.
|Google Universal Analytics
These cookies names are associated with software provided by Crazy Egg
Inc., a USA based company providing web analytics.
These cookies are used to track engagement and conversion and to make
content more engaging to users.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising and other partners to personalize the content you see. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They often do not store personal information directly but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted content.